Bad Listener

In continuation of Post,
No the title is not Homogenic (3rd post/3rd record),
although that is my favorite Björk album,
I like her a lot,
Yes,
But to go deeper in the project of the hearless music (more to come) I shall give a little insight now;

We are hasty people,
Enjoy a fast ride,
Hurry to be 'on time',
And because we all are on 'speedy mode' we do not have time to stop and see/hear/smell/feel/sense/know what is going on,
I find this disturbing,Now ofcourse I too get fast,
And when sped up it is of no use to go slow,
Why then do it? you might ask,
It is a good thing to know where your breaks are,
I know where my breaks are,
And I use them,
Jeej for me,,,
Now I always like to use music as an example,
In this case 'fast' means; easy to be quickly satisfied,
I hear a song or melody and when it sounds okay I will go with it,
This counts for everyone,
So the 'okay' is good enough for me,
so it seems,
Luckely (for me atleast) I hear a diffirence between music that sounds like music and music that sounds like money,
I do not like the sound of money
I do like money,
If you have too much of it I volunteer to take it from you,
Actually I am kidding,
Bad listeners are the ones who do not hear the difference,
They are not to blame,
If they like it it is perfectly okay with me, (or without me)
But they go (too?) fast,
Unfortunately a lot of those listeners DO have a problem with appreciating music that sounds like music, (slow people causes traffic?)
If one has heard too much of the other kind it is hard to not mistaken it for the real one,
Again I do not blame them,
I probably do it aswell on other aspects,
But because music is so dear to me I take it highly,
The tunnelvision of what are the boundaries on music are way too close,,,
As for me; I try not to see the boundaries,
Everything can be music (or art for that matter),
I am not a hippie,
I like sound, that is all,
The way of thinking that there are no boundaries is my break to the fastness,
It is literally an open mind of interpreting life as a whole,
Cause it is not only the music,
It is everything,
Now I do sound like a hippie,,,
bleh,
Now to go back to the project of hearless music,
Some might see that as a boundary:"what is the use of playing if we can not hear it?"
(they probably think too practical anyway rather than see the art of it,)
On first sight I agree with them,
But that is the 'fast' part,
Cause if they stopped they would understand,
Now in the metaphor of playing for traffic (aka: the people who have no time to listen) this is total  irony cause when they stop they actually CAN hear the music, which is the point of my statement,!
Not that I want people to stop and listen, then I really am the slow person that cause traffic,
Or even to understand why I am playing there (reminding you that a lot of people do not want to stop, that takes a mindshift aswell),
But if people want to know I have a good explanation for why I am doing this,
(and it is also to get the attention on me in a striking way rather than play on a regular stage where you expect it, which ofcourse I also will do)
Pretend like you did not read the last "( )" part so we can wrap it up with a feeling of satisfaction.