Post

In continuation of Debut,
The new born concept of hearless music is yet to be fully understand with anyone,
Even by the creator itself,
It is not a variation on 4'33 by John Cage,
That piece is written to witness the silence in music,
I liked it,
But the hearless music IS actually played with sound,
The crowd is the non-listener,
They are doing their own little things,
Like listening to their own music,
Or watching the road while driving,
That is a good thing to do,
I support that,
And it will not be my intention to move their attention away from it,
As was the case with the trainconductors,
No,

At the place where cars and people meet,
I stood on a bridge that is in use for walking and cycling people,
From there I played to the traffic below me at rush hour,
I was not playing really good and I forgot most of the songs I know,
The drivers with steering wheels did not care,
They liked it,
I recieved applause, waving, thumbs up, WTF faces, bright lights, hootering and ignoring faces
I liked it,
So apparently even though when nobody can really hear you people still appreciate music,
Or they just get a good laugh from some crazy dude who's playing for cars and trains.

,RUtger