Debut

Apparently I have something to say,
For now no one will care,
Perhaps it will change,
I would like that,,,
Now I shall start with my sayings about tellings;

Yesterday on the 6th of may I caused several traindelays,
It was not intentionaly and it was the opposite of what I was trying to reach,,,
I went to this temporary station at the beach which is only in use in the summer,
There I played music for the people who where in a rush,
They had no time to listen,
But if they looked out of the windows they could see me playing my guitar,
Which was the reason I played on that spot; music is more than the sound it makes,
I proofed it on that day cause people knew I was performing music,
They have seen it,
If I was in the likings of my fast crowd I may never know cause they never heard me,
But I have catched a few smiles,
After a couple fast trains the following ones weren't fast at all,
Some even stopped,
Did they want to make time to listen to the (untill now) unhearable music?
No,,,
Although I would've been honored if they did,
The driver with no steering wheel stopped to tell me the following;
"are you suicidal? If we think someone is trying to jump we aren't allowed to go fast,,,"
I was shocked! Trains that are not allowed to go fast?!?
Because I stood still on a platform in the middle of somewhere with no people around me?
I was just playing some nice tunes for the trains and the people in it,
Not to kill myself,,,
I shook the conductor his hand and told him I ment no harm at all,
Apparently something that was ment as a nice and happy gesture for people with haste turned out to be interpreted as an attempt to suicide,,,
Today I'm going to try a different way to play music for people that have no time,
See if drivers with steering wheels are accepting my invetation for hearless music.

,RUtger